We've moved!
Please stop by our new website Brixton Street for all our new updates.

(You will be redirected to our new site automatically in a few seconds.)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sanrio 50th Anniversary Special Items : Hello Friends

Tuxedo Sam 10" Plush, $20

Sanrio.com finallly has the "Hello Friends" Hello-Kitty-Dressed-As-Her-Friends items in stock, rejoice! The plushes are alllll sooooo cute, but the Tuxedo Sam one will always take the cake as my favorite.

Fun fact: for my birthday one year (I must have been about 5) the only thing I wanted was a huge Tuxedo Sam plush, and I got it. And oh yes, it had to be the huge one... what a greed-o I was, damn!

Keroppi 10" Plush, $20

My Melody 10" Plush, $20

Chococat Face Cushion, $24

Badtz Maru 5" Plush, $12

Pochacco Plush Keyring, $7.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ebeb3aff3fe1050d7e5ea3c6aaa46fcb